Monday 29 February 2016

How To Pack For A Very Long Trip

I knew I had to go on a Very Long Trip the day the internet erupted in outrage over Twitter’s decision to shift the shape of its “fav” button from a star to a heart. What started as a fanciful daydream cemented further when I found myself dreading the darkness of winter ... in June. It hardened into stone when I turned 30. For me, the decision to temporarily drop out was thanks to a confluence of nominal events that piled up on top of each other until it became clear that the current trajectory of my life was no longer tenable. Maybe something similar has happened to you. Maybe something terrible has happened to you. Maybe nothing at all has happened to you, but it’s been too long since you dusted off the old rucksack.

Read more...













via Lifehacker http://ift.tt/1TLcp7h

No comments:

Post a Comment